Spee-Dee Delivery is a premium shipping integration that pulls shipping rates from the Spee-Dee Delivery API, automatically calculating the weight and dimensions of your products, and returns a cost estimate that the customer can see in the cart or checkout page.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
More information at:.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping Methods.
- Click Spee-Dee Delivery.
- Complete your settings:
- Enable/Disable – Choose whether to enable the shipping method.
- Method Title – Enter a title to be shown during checkout.
- Origin Postcode – Postcode/zipcode) where you will be shipping from.
- Fee Adjustment (optional) – Adjust the rate by a fixed or percentage amount. Ex. 5, -5, 5%, -5%
- Tax Status – Choose whether to tax the shipping costs.
- API Settings – Input your API Details from Spee-Dee Delivery. Your account number is obtained from Spee-Dee Delivery.
- Spee-Dee Account Number (optional) – From Spee-Dee Delivery
- Debug Mode – Enable this to see any possible error messages.
- Save changes.
FAQ ↑ Back to top
Is there a maximum weight or size for my packages? ↑ Back to top
Yes, there is a maximum weight and size. The Spee-Dee Delivery API only works for non-heavy and non-oversized packages. Packages must weigh less than 100 lbs and measure less than 130 inches (length + girth). Heavy and oversized packages cannot be calculated with the API, and no rates will be returned.
Troubleshooting ↑ Back to top
No rates returned/no rates available ↑ Back to top
- Ensure your API credentials are correct.
- Enable Debug Mode on the Spee-Dee Delivery settings page to see debugging information on the cart page. This often reveals the issue.
- Check that products have sizes and weights set and that they’re not overweight or oversized.
Questions and Support ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with the developer via the Help Desk.