Overview ↑ Back to top
Quickbooks Integration for WooCommerce plugin connects your WooCommerce store with QuickBooks software. And it allows you to sync your WooCommerce Invoices, Products, Customers on QuickBooks.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button on top and upload the zip file of the plugin.
- Install the plugin and click Activate to get started.
- Authorise the connection between WooCommerce and QuickBooks to start using the plugin.
Note: Visit the QuickBooks Integration for WooCommerce Setup Guide to learn how to connect the plugin successfully.
Dashboard ↑ Back to top
The dashboard displays the number of products, contacts, orders that are successfully synchronized over QuickBooks.
Feeds ↑ Back to top
Feeds are a set of rules that define how the data will sync over QuickBooks.
The Feeds section in this plugin displays 3 default feeds you can use to sync your data. By default the plugin creates 3 feeds to sync data of 3 different WooCommerce objects. Here are the default feeds:
- Products Feed
- Customers Feed
- Invoices Feed
You can customize your feeds with the settings that come with them. Click on the Edit icon to access those settings. Here are the settings you get under the feeds:
- Select Object: This setting lets you select the WooCommerce object you want to sync the data for.
- Map Fields: This setting helps you map a field to the value it will contain. For example, you can map a Billing Address field with the address to make sure it stores the correct value.
- Add New Field: This setting helps you add a new field in the feed. If you want to sync some other data, you can add that field to the respective feed.
- Primary Field: This setting helps you choose a field that will work as a primary key.
- Select Event: This setting lets you select the event that triggers the data synchronization.
Data Sync ↑ Back to top
The data sync tab helps you with data synchronization. You get 2 different options here:
- Bulk Data Sync: Bulk Data sync synchronizes all the data(including historical data) of the selected object.
- One-Click Sync: One-click Sync synchronizes only the newly added data of the selected object or the one that failed to sync earlier.
Logs ↑ Back to top
The Logs section shows any errors that occurred during the data sync process. This tab contains multiple details for each log. Here are those:
- Feed: Displays which feed the error occurred in.
- Woo Object: Displays the WooCommerce object.
- Woo Object Id: Displays the WooCommerce object ID.
- QuickBooks Object: Displays the QuickBooks object.
- QuickBooks Object Id: Displays the QuickBooks object ID.
- Time: Displays the timestamp the error occurred at.
Settings ↑ Back to top
You get 3 settings here:
- Enable instant sync: When you enable this toggle, WooCommerce data is instantly synced to QuickBooks. If you turn off this option, you’ll have to manually sync the data from the Data Sync tab.
- Enable logging: Enabling this option allows you to save sync log errors. If you deactivate this option, no logs will be saved.
- Enable auto-sync: Enabling this option will sync all your data in the background.
- Wipe complete data on disconnect: If you enable this toggle, all the data you’ve synced over Quickbooks will be deleted once you disconnect the plugin.
- Delete log after x days: This option will let you select the number of days you want to store the sync logs for. For example, selecting 30 days will store the logs for 30 days and be deleted after that.
FAQs ↑ Back to top
Q1. Can this plugin help in creating invoices?
This plugin will help in creating Customers, Items, and Invoices over QuickBooks.
Q2. Can we sync the data with this plugin?
Yes, we have given two options for this: Bulk sync and One-click Sync which you can choose according to your need.
Q3. What is the difference between Bulk sync and One-click Sync?
a. Bulk Sync: Syncs all the data of a particular object.
b. One-click Sync: Syncs only the newly added data or the one that failed to sync earlier.
Q4. I don’t want to sync all the data automatically, what options can we opt for?
We have given the option of Manually sync data so that you can choose the manual option too.
Q5. Can we check sync error logs with this plugin?
Yes, there is an option in the backend where you can check all your logs.
Q6. Can the logs be deleted automatically after some days?
Yes, you can set the number of days you want to store the logs for. They’ll be deleted after the set days.
Q7. We want to delete some data from the plugin, is this possible?
Yes, with this plugin you can delete plugin data as you want.
Q8. How to set up the integration with QuickBooks easily?
We have provided a full setup guide to do this, you can check it.
Q9. How to connect with your customer support if needed?
You can generate a ticket to explain and submit your query. Our customer support work 24*7 for help.