You can update the account that receives deposits to a different bank account or debit card. This information can be accessed via your Payments > Settings screen. It will take you to update your information at Stripe.com. You can reach your account at Stripe.com via WooCommerce Payments.
To change your bank account information:
- Go to Payments > Settings.
- Click Manage in Stripe to be taken to Stripe.com
- Click the pencil icon in the Payout Details section.
- Enter the account verification code, if prompted.
- Click Bank Account or Debit Card
- If adding a bank account, enter Routing & Account Numbers.
- If adding a debit card, enter Card Number & Expiration Date.
- Click Save.
- Optional: Click Sign out to return to your WooCommerce dashboard.