Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift cards, store credits, discount coupons, and vouchers extending the core functionality of WooCommerce coupons.
This doc article explains how you can link coupons with products in the current order that can be redeemed by customers on their next order.
Link coupons with product↑ Back to top
- Go to WordPress Admin panel > Products. Add a new product or edit an existing one.
- Look for ‘Coupons’ under the General tab.
- Search and select the coupon from the suggestions displayed. You can add as many coupons as you like.
- Set up all other details for the product.
- Select Update or Publish to save changes.
Once a customer purchases this product, all the corresponding coupons linked with this product (either replica of the coupon or the coupon itself) will be available to the customer. The customer can redeem any of these or all coupons when they place another order on your store.