Your WooCommerce Payments account balance may sometimes become negative. WooCommerce Payments will debit the negative amount of the balance from your bank account to cover the debt if all of the following apply to you:
- Your account has a negative balance.
- You have added a bank account to receive deposits.
- Your account is based in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, the U.S., or any SEPA country.
This transaction will be visible in your WordPress dashboard under Payments > Deposits as a withdrawal with a negative amount. It will appear in your bank account as a debit from WCPAYMENTS or WooCommerce Payments.
The exact time that each debit occurs varies depending on which country your bank account is in. After the negative account balance has occurred, you should expect the debits to take place as follows:
- Australia: Same business day.
- Canada, New Zealand, and the U.S.: Next business day.
If your bank account is in the U.S., you may need to authorize our payments partner to debit your bank account. To do this, you will need to contact your bank directly and provide them the following ACH IDs to allow:
1800948598– Stripe Payments Company
4270465600– Stripe Payments Company