Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift certificates, store credits, discount coupons, and vouchers.
This doc article explains how you can set up a WooCommerce BOGO (buy one get one) free offer, buy one get more offer.
How to set up a buy one get one free offer? ↑ Back to top
Here, we’ll consider offering the same/exact product for a BOGO offer. Like buy one red-colored large-sized T-shirt, get the same red-colored large-sized T-shirt for free.
- Go to Marketing > Coupons > Add coupon.
- Under the General tab, select Discount type as Fixed cart discount and set Coupon amount to zero. This is because you don’t want to offer the main product at a discount.
- Under the Usage restriction tab, go to Products. Choose the product on which the BOGO offer will be applicable.
- Under the Actions tab, go to ‘Add products to cart’. Search and choose the same product above you have set at zero discount for the BOGO offer.
- Now, since we are doing this BOGO offer for one product and for free, select 1 under ‘each with quantity’ and enter 100% under ‘with discount of’.
- Publish your coupon.
Thus, when a red-colored large-sized T-shirt is added to the cart and customers apply the above-created coupon, users will automatically get another red-colored large-sized T-shirt added to their cart for free.
In this example, if you want to offer the BOGO offer for some less price or fixed price, then under ‘with discount of’, choose the appropriate value.
You can offer product variations as a BOGO offer using the same steps above. For example:
- Buy a cherry red shade lipstick and get caramel nude shade lipstick for free.
- Buy a black-colored T-shirt and get a white colored T-shirt at 50% off.
You can also offer different product or related product as a BOGO offer using the same steps above. For example:
- Buy one shampoo and get a conditioner for free.
- Buy an expensive handbag and get a small clutch at 60% off.
How to set up a buy one get more offer (frequently bought together)? ↑ Back to top
If you want to set up Amazon-like frequently bought together items, you can use the above steps. For example, on purchase of a high-end cellphone, you want to give a Bluetooth headset and a protective case together. A solid tactic to increase sales via cross-selling.
- As mentioned above, repeat the same steps. Instead of a T-shirt, the product will be a cellphone.
- Under Actions > Add products to cart, search and choose the two products – a bluetooth headset and a protective case.
- Select 1 under ‘each with quantity’ and enter the discount value under ‘with discount of’ to offer these products at a lower price.
Setting up quantity based discount coupon ↑ Back to top
Refer to this doc
Gift a product via coupon ↑ Back to top
Refer to this doc