Installation↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add Newand Upload Pluginwith the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
ACS Web Services Credentials↑ Back to top
*Before starting you should request credentials for ACS Web Services from your local ACS Courier branch or call (0030) 210-8190000 or send email requesting ACS Web Services to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you already have credentials for ACS Web Services and these credentials does not including an API Key , you are using the old version of Web Services that using SOAP , so be sure that your hosting has enabled SOAP or if it doesn’t request it from them to enable it for you.
In any other case if you are new client and you request new credentials you will get credentials including an API Key , so SOAP is not required .
Setup and Configuration↑ Back to top
To set up your store with ACS Courier Voucher for WooCommerce:
- Go to: WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings.
- Complete all the credentials you got from ACS Courier
- You can also enable the option to send automatically the tracking code to the customer or enable extra services from ACS Courier.
- If you want automatically trace every order you can also enable the automatic tracking. This will create two new order statuses , Delivery Completed and Delivery Denied . The plugin will automatically follow every order until delivered or denied from the recipient.
- Check the option Enable ACS Web Services
- Save changes.
Usage↑ Back to top
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders
- Left to the button you will see that there are some options for the voucher before creating it. You can change the parcel count or select as Extra Service Saturday Delivery. You can activate more ACS services like Reception Deliver, Sender or Recipient Charge, Return of Documents at WooCommerce > Settings > WPSlash Voucher Settings
- Press the Button Voucher and select ACS Courier
- Your Voucher will automatically created .
- You can Print , Cancel or Trace the Voucher you just created
Troubleshooting↑ Back to top
Known errors or issues and how to solve them.
FAQs↑ Back to top
I have multiple credentials for ACS Courier . Can I use them ?
Yes , Of-course you can use as many instances of ACS Courier as you need. A lot of our customers using 2 or 3 instances of ACS because they have different credentials for heavy parcels or for parcels to be sent abroad
Can I automatically generate the voucher ?
Yes, you can generate automatically the voucher while you are changing the status to the order to Completed. You must first enable this option under WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings
How to inform customer about the courier and the tracking number?
You can enable the option Enable Automatically Email Tracking Code under WooCommerce> Settings> WPSlash Voucher Settings .
An email is automatically sent when you mark the order as completed
Can i generate a receipt list ?
Yes, you can generate the receipt list by going to WooCommerce> ACS Courier .
How to print in bulk all generated vouchers from ACS Courier ?
Avoid printing one by one and click on generate receipt list . You will get a message that unprinted vouchers found and you will able to print them in bulk
How exactly the auto-tracing works?
By enabling auto tracing plugin ACS Courier Voucher for WooCommerce will add two new order statuses (Delivery Completed and Delivery Denied) . The plugin will check for each order statuses every hour or twice a day(depending on what you set under WooCommerce > Settings > WPSlash Voucher Settings) and update all the orders depending on the status.
Is Cash On Delivery automatically added on voucher creation ?
Yes , Cash on Delivery(COD) is automatically creating the voucher with COD as a service and the total amount of the order(including any fees).
- If you have unprinted vouchers it will ask you to print them first before generating the list
- You cannot cancel a voucher after you generate the receipt list