Installation ↑ Back to top
- Purchase and download the plugin zip file from WooCommerce.com
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Browse” to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
Get Credentials from Allied Wallet ↑ Back to top
You need to have an active Merchant Services account Allied Wallet. Contact Allied Wallet Support and request two things:
- Allied Wallet MerchantID
- Allied Wallet Site ID
Configure the gateway ↑ Back to top
- To configure the plugin, click on WooCommerce | Settings from the left hand menu, then the top tab “Payment Gateways”. You should see “Allied Wallet” as an option in the list.
- Optionally you can select the radio button next to this option to make it the default gateway.
- You should see “Allied Wallet” displayed across the top of the page as a link also. Click on this to configure the plugin, and you will see a list of options:
- Enable/Disable checkbox for this gateway
- The “Title” option allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option described as on the checkout page
- The “Description” box controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page
- Allied Wallet MerchantID – Requested from Allied Wallet Support in the section above
- Allied Wallet SiteID – Requested from Allied Wallet Support in the section above
- Debug Log – If this option is checked then details of communication with Allied Wallet are stored in a debug log at location /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/logs/alliedwallet.txt
- Press Save changes to save your changes.