The WooCommerce Authipay Gateway allows you to take payments via Authipay by AIB merchant services. An Authipay account is required: http://www.authipay.com/
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
More information at:.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
1. Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > AuthiPay.
2. On the Settings page, enter:
- Store ID – This is the ID of the store that was given to you by AIB Merchant Services. For example: 13123456789.
- Shared Secret – This is the shared secret provided to you by AIB Merchant Services.
- Enable Test Mode if you would like to test before going live. Real payments can only occur if disabled.
3. In your AuthiPay Account, make sure that you check:
- Confirmation Page (“Thank You”) : Tick -> Automatically display specified URL after the payment process
- Failure Page (“Sorry”) : Tick -> Automatically display specified URL after the payment process
- Overwrite Store URLs : Tick-> Allow URLs to be overwritten by those in the request of Connect transaction
Checkout Flow ↑ Back to top
Once set up, an Authipay option is shown in your checkout:
If selected, the customer is redirected to a secure Authipay page to make payment after placing an order:
After payment the order is marked Processing and the Thanks page is shown to the customer.
FAQ ↑ Back to top
Errors when the customer is redirected to AuthiPay
Your AuthiPay account has two sets of credentials, once for testing and one for live transactions. If you are getting errors please check with AuthiPay that you have the correct details.