Overview ↑ Back to top
BeProfit is WooCommerce’s most accurate finances profit calculator & data analytics reporting dashboard to track business metrics, lifetime profit & expenses. Its profit dashboard gives better financial reporting charts, custom reports & auto exchange rates for accurate profit calculations, helping you make smarter decisions to optimize your store and improve profits & sales.
Set up a profit dashboard in minutes!
Key feature of BeProfit WooCommerce Integration: ↑ Back to top
- Snapshot of profit, sales & orders
- Breakdown of profits and expenses
- Intuitive charts & tables
- Product & Order reports
- Marketing Reports: online advertising costs & performance
- Custom reports & predefined report templates
- LTV Cohort Analysis
- Integrate Ad Spend platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, Bing Ads
- UTMs Attribution: revenue-based marketing performance insights per platform/campaign/ad/ad set
- AliExpress: sync shipping costs & COGS
- Multiple stores overview
Registration: ↑ Back to top
- Register or login into BeProfit account.
- Select WooCommerce as e-commerce platform and Connect Store.
- On next screen, enter your site address in the Store URL field and fill in the rest of the required details.
- Approve the required BeProfit permissions.
- All set! Start onboarding with BeProfit.
Frequently Asked Questions ↑ Back to top
1. Does the BeProfit app work on mobile?
Yes, BeProfit is mobile-friendly! The one feature that requires a desktop is uploading CSV files when reporting Production Costs.
2. What if the graph I want isn’t there?
If there’s a particular graph you’d like to see, you can shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll add it in for you!
3. What if I don’t know what the metric means?
You can always click ‘Learn More’ on a metric card to view a popup explanation of each metric. Here you’ll see how that metric has performed over time, and get tips on how to improve it.
4. What data will I see?
The dashboard is split into 5 main sections. From top-to-bottom, here’s what you’ll see:
- Yesterday’s Snapshot: a quick look at key metrics from the past 24 hours – metrics are customizable
- Profits: lets you track your business’s gross and net profits at a glance and monitor your store’s performance over time Compare Key Metrics: view your costs, total sales, gross profit, and net profit history side-by-side on a line graph
- Overview: your business’s total sales, cost of goods sold (COGS), shipping & handling, ad spend, transaction fees, refunds, taxes, and other expenses
- Profit & expenses breakdown: shows a percentage distribution of your business profit and expenses
- Products: see a breakdown of your best-selling, most profitable, and least profitable products
- Orders: track your store’s order trends as well as current order amounts and their average value
- Marketing: track and analyze your marketing efforts with accurate ad spend, CAC, and ROAS calculations
5. What can this app do for me?
BeProfit is a tool that helps you organize and visualize all of your business’s expenses in one place. Now, you can understand how much money your business really is making.
You’ll find a detailed breakdown of your profits and costs, and have the ability to choose up to 4 metrics to compare against each other in a graph and see their trends over time.
For any terms that you are unfamiliar with, you’ll not only find an explanation but also tips on how to improve that metric. With all this information at your fingertips, you’ll be able to see which areas of your store need optimizing in order to improve your profitability.
6. What’s BeProfit?
BeProfit makes complex data simple. It allows you to see your profit, expenses, and orders all in one place in a clear and easy-to-understand dashboard. You’ll get a full breakdown of your costs, including shipping, production, marketing, and more. This will ultimately allow you to make data-driven decisions and optimize your store to become more profitable.
Automated syncing with your WooCommerce and marketing accounts (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and Pinterest Ads) allows for simple data integration. The data in your dashboard will update automatically, so you’ll always know your true profit & expenses. BeProfit is easy to use. With all your metrics explained, now you can keep track and better understand your numbers so that you can transform your store’s performance.
7. Is BeProfit GDPR compliant?
Yes, Become (BeProfit’s developers) make sure to be fully compliant with GDPR rules and standards. We take personal data protection and privacy extremely seriously, particularly with respect to our user’s information. All data handled by BeProfit is done so with the utmost care. If you have any questions pertaining to GDPR compliance or the handling of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a resident of the EU, you may also reach out to us at: https://edpo.com/gdpr-data-request/
Need help \ more info? Check our Knowledge Base or contact us via email at email@example.com