Bulk update subscription prices for Woocommerce is a terrific choice when it comes to adding bulk update subscription prices to your woocommerce site because it includes basic and user-friendly capabilities that anyone can utilize.
To enable this functionality in your online eCommerce store, follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Install and Configure the plugin
The first step is to download and activate Bulk update subscription prices for the WooCommerce plugin. When you activate the plugin, You can access the plugin by navigating to Woocommerce >> Settings >> Subscription.
Plugin settings are easily accessible by clicking the “Settings” link on the plugin listing page.
Step 2: Enable the setting
Now it’s time to enable the plugin settings. Navigate to Woocommerce >> Settings >> Subscription and scroll down to the Bulk Price Updation and check whether the setting is enabled or not.
By default, We have enabled it for you.
Step 3: Update the subscription prices in bulk
Now you have to change the price of that subscription product that has been bought by your customers.
For this, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the Products listing
- Edit a specific subscription product
- Update the product
- Now check the subscriptions after 2 or 3 minutes because the action will take this time to be triggered.
- Navigate to Woocommerce >> Subscription
- You’ll notice that updated subscription prices are showing instead of the old prices
Your customers will get an email about their updated subscription prices.