Note: This product is no longer for sale at WooCommerce.com. Documentation is not being updated.
Installation↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
More information at: Installing and Managing Plugins.
Get Credentials from Certitrade↑ Back to top
To use the Certitrade gateway, you need an agreement with Certitrade and your acquiring bank. Learn more about how to get online with Certitrade.
Configure the gateway↑ Back to top
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout.
- Select Certitrade Credit Card.
- You should see “Certitrade Credit Card” displayed across the top of the page as a link also. Click on this to configure the plugin, and you will see a list of options:
- Enable/Disable checkbox for this gateway.
- The “Title” option allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option described as on the checkout page.
- The “Description” box controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page.
- Certitrade Merchant ID – Requested from Certitrade.
- MD5 – Requested from Certitrade.
- Language – The language in which the page will be opened when the customer is redirected to Certitrade.
- Test Mode – Enable Certitrade Test Mode. This is only used before the web store is switched to live mode by Certitrade.
- Debug – If this option is checked then details of communication with Certitrade are stored in a debug log at location /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/logs/certitrade.txt.
- Press Save changes to save your changes.
Testing the gateway↑ Back to top
Before going live you can make test purchases with the following credentials. Remember to enable Test Mode in the payment gateway settings in order to use this feature.
Merchant ID: 1111
Credit card number: 1234567890123
Expiry date: 1220