Overview ↑ Back to top
Click&Buy Gateway is an online bank transfer plugin for the clickandbuy.com payment provider. This plugin integrates your Click&Buy Merchant account into your WooCommerce installation. Once installed all your customers can buy via Click&Buy and pay with their bank account, credit card or prepaid balance at Click&Buy.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the extension.
- Go to “Plugins” > “Add New” > “Upload” and select the ZIP file downloaded before.
- Click “Install Now” and then activate it.
Configure the gateway ↑ Back to top
- Register your Click&Buy Merchant Account at clickandbuy.com.
- Go to “Configuration”.
- Create Settlement Account.
- Configure your Rate Card.
- Create your Project.
- After Creating the Project click on the project name there you will find the Project ID, the shared Secred key and on the top right your merchant ID. Note it.
- Go back to your WordPress Admin.
- Click on “WooCommerce / Settings”.
- Open the „Payment Methods“ tab.
- Click on „ClickAndBuy“ under the tabs.
- Add the the Merchant ID, the Project ID and the Secret Key to the configuration.
- Click on „Save“.
- That’s it! The Gateway should work from now on.
This point should appear in your order procedure if you have switched on the plugin.
Testing the gateway ↑ Back to top
If you want to test the gateway, Click&Buy gives you the possibility to create a sandbox account. With this account you are able to run a test buy in your online shop. To run the tests, just create the Sandbox account under “Tools” > “Sandbox”. There you can create a merchant- and a customer account. Just create both if they don’t exist.
After that go to your merchant sandbox account and create your Gateway and configure your plugin (see above at “Configure the Gateway“) and use your customer sandbox account to do a testbuy. Additionaly you only have to check the “Use Sandbox” checkbox in the payment gateway settings to do your tests.