Installation↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin. Choose file for the file you have downloaded.
- Install Now and Activate Plugin.
More information at Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup & Configuration↑ Back to top
After activating the Custom Registration Forms Builder extension, the Registration Forms menu will appear within your WordPress Admin under WooCommerce. Click to create new registration form.
Creating New Registration Form
To create a new registration form, go to WP Admin Panel > WooCommerce > Registration Forms > Add New Form. You can create and customize multiple registration forms with the following options:
- Add form title
- Use “Add Default Field” to display a default billing or shipping field on form
- Use “Add Custom Field” button to add a custom field
- Customize form submission button text and position
- Add form description and content
- Show user roles dropdown field on frontend or auto assign a user role on form submission
- Manually or auto-approve customers
- Redirect user to custom page or URL after registration
- Customize email content sent to admin and customers
Once the registration form is created, you can use the shortcode (available in the right rail) to display the registration form on any page of your website.
Adding Default Billing or Shipping Field:↑ Back to top
While adding default billing or shipping fields, you can customize with the following options:
- Make field mandatory or optional
- Customize field label and place holder
- Show field on full or half-width
Adding Custom Field:↑ Back to top
When adding new custom fields, you can customize with the following options:
- Show field in order email and admin order detail page
- Add field label and place holder
- Make field required and read-only
- Select from 24 field types
- Show field in full or half-width
- Choose to make field dependable to existing field (If you don’t see the previous field option to select dependable field, please save this form and the field should appear)
Supported Field Types:
Assign User Role or Show Dropdown:↑ Back to top
You can assign a default user role on form submission or show a dropdown field to allow customers to select their user role when registering. Please note the extension does not create the additional user roles. You can use any free available user roles editor and management extension from WordPress.org to add new user roles like B2B, Wholesale, etc.
You can also select specific user roles to be displayed in dropdown in order for customers to select their user role.
Approve new user roles:↑ Back to top
You can choose to auto-approve or manually validate the user upon registration. Additionally, you have the option to either approve new users by including a direct link on the admin “new account email or from the Users detail page.
Customize email templates:↑ Back to top
When creating a registration form, you can also customize the email notifications to customers and admins to keep them informed about new registration and account statuses.
The email heading and subject can be customized from WooCommerce > Settings > Emails. The extension offers 3 different email templates:
- New User Registered – Admin
- Approve New User – Customer
- Declined New Account – Customer
reCaptcha Settings:↑ Back to top
The reCaptcha fields require unique keys to be able to display properly. You can add Google reCaptcha from WooCommerce > Settings > Registration Forms. The extension supports V2 reCaptcha keys only.