This plugin allows you to integrate your WooCommerce websites with Firebase Analytics
and start generating the report of your site.
Firebase Analytics provide log events
. And based on those events the report generates accordingly. Can check log events here
- Create a Project in Firebase Analytics.
- Copy the scripts provided.
- Install the plugin in your WooCommerce website.
- Got to plugin settings page, paste the scripts there and save it.
- Integration Completed now you can check the analytics report from your account.
- Script provided by Firebase Analytics.
- Plugin settings page where you can paste the script and save it.
Steps to setup Firebase Analytics
- Events: These are triggered when a user acts in your website. Events are focused on achievements or actions you want your audience to take in your website, like opening the app or visiting a certain page.
- User properties: These are characteristics of your users, like their favorite hobby, color, or food.
- Conversions: When people make a purchase, download, or complete your desired action.
- Audience: Segmented groups of users that are defined by characters and events.
From your account go to the url provided here
Click on Add Project
* Provide name to your Project. Click Continue.
* Check if “Analytics for this Project” is enabled or not. If not then do enable it as it is a recommended
functionality. Click Continue.
* Final Step, is to configure google analytics. Select Default Account For Firebase
option from dropdown. Click on Create Project.
Now, you will get the script url and code Copy
them and Paste
them to the Plugin setting section.
Your WooCommerce website is now integrated with Firebase Analytics.
Wishlist and Form based events doesn’t comes under WooCommerce default functionality. So, if still looking to generate log for these events then contact to our Support Team