Hide price & add to cart button of specific products and categories.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin the file you have downloaded.
- Install Now and Activate.
After activating the WooCommerce Hide Price plugin, you can see “hide price” under the WooCommerce Admin menu. Click to view settings and get started,
- Provide custom rule title
- Choose to hide for registered or guest customers
- Specify rule priority
- Select user roles if you want to hide for specific user roles only (Leave empty to apply on all registered customers)
- Select countries if you want to hide for specific countries only (This extension uses a free API service to detect customer location from his/her IP address)
- Select and specify products to hide their price and/or add to cart button
- Select category
- Select if you want to hide price
- If yes, specify the text you want to display (Leave empty to show nothing)
- Specify if you want to hide add to cart button
- Replace add to cart button with a new one (provide button text and link)
- If you don’t want to show a button select the contact 7 form and the form will be displayed in the popup on front end