Installation↑ Back to top
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (wp-content/plugins/)
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the Payment Gateways tab.
- Configure your Inspire Commerce Gateway settings. See below how to…
How to set up the Inspire Commerce Gateway Extension:↑ Back to top
- Check the “Enable” checkbox to allow Inspire Commerce to be used as a payment method.
- Enter the title of the payment method that customers will see during checkout.
- Enter the description of the payment method that will be below the title.
- Enter your Inspire Gateway Username.
- Enter your Inspire Gateway password.
- For Sale Method, select Authorize & Capture.
- Accepted Cards – Select all the card types which your merchant account is configured accept.
- Check the ʻRequire customer to enter credit card CVV codeʼ checkbox. This will reduce your chance of fraudulent transactions.
- Only select the ʻTest Modeʼ checkbox if you are still under development for your site. If your website is live, make sure the box is not checked.
- If you would like transaction errors to be shown during checkout while your site is in demo mode, check “Debug Mode.” This will not work on a live website.
- Enter the email address you would like the debugging messages to be sent to. Save changes – and youʼre all set!