Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
After activating Order Tracking for WooCommerce, “Order Tracking” will display in the WordPress admin under the WooCommerce menu. Click to view settings and get started.
General Settings: ↑ Back to top
Access general settings by navigating to WooCommerce > Order Tracking. From within general settings, you can:
- Enable extension
- Select default carrier
- Enable order tracking information to display on the My Account > Orders Listing
- Enable order tracking information to display on the My Account > Order Detail page
- Fully customize the tracking button (on Order Detail page) by setting the label, icon, text, text color and background color
- Customize the Order Pickup message (message appears on tooltip once order is marked as picked up)
- Customize the Order Non-Pickup message (message appears on tooltip before the order is marked as picked up)
- Customize the text of Tracking Emails sent to customers once an order is marked as complete (the email will automatically include an order summary)
Carrier Companies: ↑ Back to top
Select from list of carriers to include direct tracking code and link. If you don’t find the required carrier, feel free to reach out to us to get it included.
Timeline: ↑ Back to top
You can choose to display a timeline on the Order Detail page to keep your customers informed about their current order status. Customize the timeline under WooCommerce > Order Tracking > Timeline using the following options:
- Enable and add timeline title to be displayed on the My Account > Order Detail page
- Enable date and time to be displayed on status updates
- Customize timeline bar, active and inactive stage colors
- Option to set up to 5 timeline stages and further customize:
- Timeline Label
- Timeline Description
- Timeline Icon
Import tracking codes: ↑ Back to top
You can choose to bulk import tracking codes along with carrier information using a CSV file.
Adding Tracking Information from Order: ↑ Back to top
Once the extension is installed and configured, you can select the carrier and add the following tracking information from the order detail page:
- Tracking code received from the carrier
- Tracking company
- Pickup date
- Show timeline and select status
- Select order pickup checkbox to notify customer on My Account page and via email notification about order tracking information
For instances in which there are multiple package shipments, you are able to add the above tracking information for each shipment.