Display product per page dropdown on shop page. Customize shop page columns & number of products to show on shop page.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download Product Per Page for WooCommerce and have your.zip file
- At the WordPress admin panel, go to the Plugins section, and click ‘Add New’ to upload and install the plugin you recently downloaded from WooCommerce.com.
- Upload the .zip file to proceed with the installation.
- Wait until the plugin installs. After successful installation, activate the plugin, and move on to configuration settings.
Configurations ↑ Back to top
At the admin panel go to WooCommerce > Settings and click product per page tab to configure this extension.
Settings: ↑ Back to top
Here you can set the followings.
- Enable Product Per Page (Enable/Disable the display of per page dropdown on shop page)
- Drop-down location (Select Per page dropdown location from Top, Bottom or both)
- List of dropdown options (Specify the number of products you want to display in dropdown list)
- Default products per page (Specify the number of products you want to display by default on shop page)
- Shop columns (Set the number of columns for products on shop page)
- Enable Cookies (Enable/Disable this option to preserve the value of “per page” option of customers in minutes, hours, or days)