Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the plugin zip file from WordPress
- Navigate to the WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins
- Click on the Add New button in the top left corner.
- Click the Upload plugin button and upload the zip file of the plugin which you have downloaded earlier.
- Click the “Install now” button.
- Once installed, click the “Activate” link.
Commission Category ↑ Back to top
How to add a commission category? ↑ Back to top
- Go to wp-admin menu → Commission Category
- Add name of the commission category
- Add a slug (slug is the URL-friendly version of the name)
- Add a description of you commission category
- Add the commission percentage
- Click on the Add New button (that means the commission is created and the admin will be able to assign to the agent).
- Admin can view all commission categories with commission percentage
- Admin can view, edit & delete commission categories.
Commission List ↑ Back to top
Inside the Commission List:
- Admin can view commission list/details.
- Admin can edit commission list/details.
How to view commission list? ↑ Back to top
- Go to agents → Commission List
- Admin can search by agent name and filter by date [from: to]
- Admin can export all commissions [export will be applied only if a search is applied]
- Agent name
- Order number
- Order date
- Commission value
- Order status
- Option to edit or delete
- Click on Export button (search applied) → Export CSV
How to change commission status? ↑ Back to top
On viewing commission details, the admin can change the status of any commission (Paid/Pending/Cancelled) using a drop down menu. They can also view details including:
- Order number
- Order date
- Commission status: admin can change commission status for [pending, paid, cancelled]
Sales Agents – Administrator View ↑ Back to top
Create a new sales agent ↑ Back to top
- Go to the wp-admin menu → Agents → Add New
- Add the agent’s first and last name.
- Customer Registration (Yes/No). (Yes) Agent would be able to create a customer from my-account page.
- Assign the sales agent role to any WordPress user.
- Assign commision category to your agent (define commission percentage for this agent),
- Click on the Create button.
List view of all agents ↑ Back to top
Admin can view a lsit of all agents including details like:
- Agent username.
- Agent First/Last name
- Customers related to this user
- Commission category that is assigned to this agent.
Admin will be asked for confirmation if they want to delete a sales agent.
Admin can filter by commission category.
View customers related to sales agents ↑ Back to top
Admin can view a list of all customers related to sales agents (created by agent or assigned to them).
How to view customer related to sales agents?
View customer details ↑ Back to top
How to view customer details?
Admin can view all customers details including:
- Go to customer list → View details.
- Admin can view all customer details.
- Admin can change sales agents.
- Admin can view all orders related to their customers with all details.
- Admin can search for specific order.
- To click on edit admin to view order details.
Sales Agents – Agent View ↑ Back to top
What can sales agents do? ↑ Back to top
Sales agents can view certain details about their profile as well as create new orders (on behalf of the customers) and customers profiles.
- Agent statistics
- Agent customers
- Agent orders
- Agent commissions
How can sales agents create customer profiles? ↑ Back to top
- Go to Agent Customers → Create Customer.
- Agent can add all customer info.
- Click on save changes.
How can sales agents view their customer list? ↑ Back to top
- Go to the wp-admin menu → Agent Customers
- Agent can view list of all customers.
- Agent can use filters to view specific customers (if search is applied).
- Agent can view customer details.
- Agents can make orders on behlf of their customer (When clicked, it will switch agents to a customer account. Sales agents will be able to access the Shop, Cart and Checkout page)
How can sales agents view customer information & orders? ↑ Back to top
- Agents can view all customer info.
- Agents can edit all customer info.
- Agents can view all orders created by customers.
- Agents can view customer WooCommerce order details.
How can sales agents create an order for customers? ↑ Back to top
- Go to the wp-admin menu → Agent Customers → Make a Order
- Click on “Make an order” button. It will switch the agent account to the customer’s account.
- Click on the Back to Agent button to switch from customer account to agent account.
How to view customer orders? ↑ Back to top
Agents can view customer’s orders.
- Go to the wp-admin menu → Agent Orders
- Agents can view all customer’s orders and search.
(To click on View to get the order details)
How to view agent commissions? ↑ Back to top
Agents will be able to view all commissions lists.
- Go to the wp-admin menu → Agent Commission
- View order number
- View order date
- View commissions value
- Agent can export all commissions records
Agent can export all commission records to Click on Export button (search applied)
How to view agent statistics? ↑ Back to top
Agents will be able to view all statistics.
- Go to the wp-admin menu → Agent Statistics
- Agents can filter by customers, orders and commissions.
Sales Dashboard ↑ Back to top
Sales dashboard options and filters ↑ Back to top
- Go to → wp-admin menu → Agents →Dashboard
- Admin can find a monthly report of :
- Number of created customers by agent current month
- Number of created sales agents current month
- Number of order of current month
- Total of commissions monthly
- Number of paid commissions current month
- Number of pending commissions current month
General Settings ↑ Back to top
How to change general settings? ↑ Back to top
- Go to the wp-admin menu → Agents → General Settings
- Admin can add text to the Filter Commission Condition String field.
- Admin can add Dashboard Condition String field.
- Admin can set/add List Number Rows #.