Share Cart for WooCommerce is a handy plugin that allows customers to share carts with other people with similar interests.
It not only encourages users to create their shopping list but also useful to take support from customer care by sharing carts with them.
Setup and Configuration: ↑ Back to top
Installation Guide: ↑ Back to top
- Download the Share Cart URL for WooCommerce extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
Configuration and Settings: ↑ Back to top
- Navigate to Woo Commerce > Settings >Share Cart URL.
You will see subsections there as:
- Link Key Length
- Prefix Key Name
- Text above Share Cart URL Section
This checkbox must be enabled for using the features of this extension.
2. Link Key Length
Enter the length of the Cart Link Key.
3. Prefix Key Name
Enter the name of the Cart Link key which will be added with your affiliate link.
4. Text above Share Cart URL Section
Enter your text which will be shown above the Share Cart URL Link
Customer View: ↑ Back to top
Navigate to: Cart Page
Social Sharing: ↑ Back to top
Navigate to: WooCommerce > Settings > Share Cart URL> Social Sharing