Custom Shipping Icons for WooCommerce helps store managers create and add custom icons on cart or checkout pages to make shipping methods clear and attractive. Icons can be fully customized with custom images, carrier logos and allows shop owners to set icon positions, sizes, text sizes, and text colors.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download Custom Shipping Icons for WooCommerce .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin.
- Choose File for the file you downloaded.
- Install Now and Activate Plugin.
Configurations ↑ Back to top
To configure Custom Shipping Icons for WordPress, within the WordPress admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Settings and click on the Shipping Icons tab. Here, you will find the following settings.
General Settings ↑ Back to top
- Display on Cart Page: Select this option to display custom shipping methods on cart pages
- Display on Checkout Page: Select to display custom shipping methods on checkout page
- Icon Position: Choose icon position i.e. Before Shipping Title or After Shipping Title
- Description Text Color: Set color of description text
- Description Text Size: Set size of description text
- Icon Height (px): Set height of shipping icons in pixels
- Icon Width (px): Set width of shipping icons in pixels
Thumbnail Settings ↑ Back to top
- Zones and Shipping methods are displayed
- Edit and customize the description of shipping methods
- Remove and change icons of shipping methods