Skip to navigation
Skip to content
WISDM Customer Specific Pricing
WISDM Customer Specific Pricing for WooCommerce Changelog
- Admin page UI/UX
- Performance optimizations.
- Warning message on admin panels of some sites due to custom menu order.
- Compatibility Testing with WC 3.8 & WP 5.3
- Style conflict on the product pricing tab (CSP Settings Page) after WordPress 5.3 update.
- UX issue preventing the addition of the new rule on the product page. (issue with the plugin all in one wp security)
- The notice was shown while adding a product to the cart.
- UI/UX on CSP “Seach by & Delete” admin page.
- The position of the CSP Admin menu has been put closed to the products menu.
- Added a hook to change the redirection after adding the product to the cart.
- Added a filter to disable the file type check.
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.2.4
- Compatibility with WooCommerce v3.7.1
- Fixed issue with the mini cart product multiplier.
- Fixed the issue Issue when the sale price is stored as the comma-separated value in the database.
- Fixed the display of Regular price text on the products without CSP.
- Improvement in Import/Export Page
- Minor Translation Issues resolved
- Cart Discounts.
- Compatibility with product tables.
- An option to show a regular price on the product page with a message.
- An option to display custom description text above the pricing table.
- Progress status on the import page & report download option.
- Moved the migration process in previous implementations to the upgrade hook from the activation hook.
- Added a setting to hide “Product Total” which is displayed on “Product” page.
- Customer-specific prices are now applicable when editing the saved manual order.
- WISDM Customer Specific Pricing is now working as per the specified priorities for the role.
- Role-based pricing rules were getting reset when ‘shop manager’ used to edit products. The issue is resolved in this update.
- The issue with the manual orders when an Older Version of the WooCommerce is installed.
- When the customer is logged in, products that are out of stock are now shown to be out of stock.
- Added Compatibility with WordPress network setup (multisite).
- Enabled to specify “Customer Specific Price” without specifying the “Regular Price”.
- Enabled to apply “Customer Specific Price” on “Sale Price”.
- Feedback tab on CSP’s setting page.
- High server resource consumption during bulk import fixed. Improvement: Information tooltips with messages while keeping the qty field empty in CSP rules.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0.4 & WooCommerce 3.5.4
- The issue with the JS code for Internet Explorer 11 and prior versions due to which prices for variable products were being displayed wrong.
- Compatibility with WISDM Product Enquiry Pro plugin for Hiding the Prices for Non-logged in users.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0.2 & WooCommerce 3.5.3
- The issue on WooCommerce order edit page.
- Issue related to CSP price getting in the email after an order is placed or completed.
- Added the capability to import/export the CSP by SKU.
- Added the option to Enable Strikethrough
- Added the capability to delete the CSP price from the ‘Search By & Delete’ tab.
- An issue with WooCommerce backend order fixed.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.8 & WooCommerce 3.5.1
- Resolved issue with manual backend order quantity
- Resolved issue with duplicate prices on category pages
- Resolved issue with incorrect prices on shop page when the product was added to cart
- Resolved issue with incorrect prices on the order details page
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.4 & WooCommerce 3.3.3
- Quantity can be edited when editing rules
- Resolved issue with edit rule when editing/updating records
- Dashboard orders for single quantity
- Exporting records issue
- Updated licensing code
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.2 & WooCommerce 3.2.6
- Added Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Added Compatibility with WooCommerce’s Tax settings
- Category Based Pricing
- Category based pricing option included in the search results under the ‘Search By’ tab
- ‘Pricing Manager’ tab renamed as ‘Product Pricing
- Replaced placeholder for minimum quantity with by adding default minimum quantity for prices
- ‘Search By’ option moved to the main tab of the plugin settings
- Resolved the issue for restoring set prices when editing price rules.
- Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Compatible with WooCommerce’s Tax settings
- Quantity based pricing display
- Remove all group-specific pricing records of a variable product
- Update quantity deletes all records of the same user and min quantity
- Creating Order from Dashboard not working
- Set quantity based pricing from the product edit page and pricing manager.
- Set quantity based pricing through CSV import.
- Show a quantity-wise pricing table on a single product page.
- Variable product price validations on clicking the save changes button.
- Accept price according to WooCommerce currency options.
- Apply the same rule to multiple customers, groups, and roles.
- Improvements in the import functionality. Load time reduced.
- Validation for a discount type.
- Added an option to set percentage discounts.
- Support to import percentage discounts using the CSV import feature. A percentage discount column has been added to the CSV format for the same.
- Replaced the add new pair button with an additional icon.
- The plugin made Translation Ready.
- The CSP main menu page was not getting displayed due to licensing.
- The warning message was displayed late while deleting a rule log without selecting the rule log.
- From the edit product page the price Zero was not being set.
- The CSP price pairs were not getting deleted for variable products when all records were removed for particular variation.
- The attributes for the variable product were not getting displayed when generalized.
- Changed the layout of a single view.
- Improved the security for import and export features.
- Single View Pricing Manager feature added
- Made PSR2 Compatible
- Added the Import/Export feature
- Compatible with WordPress 4.2.3
- Compatible with WooCommerce 2.4.4
- User Role Specific Pricing feature added
- Group-Specific Pricing feature added
- Modified the Plugin upgrade flow
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Support teams across the world
- Safe and secure online payment