The Downloads Report provides insight into the performance of your store’s downloadable products. Downloads counts are a total including multiple from the same IP address. Please note that dates are representative of UTC time as opposed to local timezone as other reports are.
By default, the Downloads Report displays the unfiltered All Downloads View. Each download is represented in the table and chart.
There are several filters available to the Downloads Report.
- Select “Advanced Filters” in the “Show:” dropdown
- Choose “Add a filter” and then choose one or several of the following filters:
- Product — allows filtering based on the downloadable product title.
- Username — allows filtering based on the customer’s username.
- Order number — allows filtering based on the order number.
- IP Address — allows filtering based on the IP address this was downloaded from.
The report table allows sorting by the following columns:
- Product Title
Three of the report columns contain clickable entries:
Product title– the link opens the product sales report for the specific product
File name– the link will open the downloadable file in the browser
Order #– the link opens the respective order