The Downloads Report provides insight into the performance of your store’s downloadable products. Downloads counts are a total including multiple from the same IP address. Please note that dates are representative of UTC time as opposed to local timezone as other reports are.
All Downloads View↑ Back to top
By default, the Downloads Report displays the unfiltered All Downloads View. Each download is represented in the table and chart.
Advanced Filters↑ Back to top
There are several filters available to the Downloads Report.
- Select “Advanced Filters” in the “Show:” dropdown
- Choose “Add a filter” and then choose one or several of the following filters:
- Product — allows filtering based on the downloadable product title.
- Username — allows filtering based on the customer’s username.
- Order number — allows filtering based on the order number.
- IP Address — allows filtering based on the IP address this was downloaded from.
Report Sorting↑ Back to top
The report table allows sorting by the following columns:
- Product Title
Report Links↑ Back to top
Three of the report columns contain clickable entries:
Product title– the link opens the product sales report for the specific product
File name– the link will open the downloadable file in the browser
Order #– the link opens the respective order