Through this extension you can import any product from any Amazon website in your WooCommerce store with all their information (name, description, categories, manufacturer, picture, price, variations, attributes, customer reviews etc.) in quick and advanced way and sale the imported product as yours or as an affiliate.
The extension works perfectly on all these Amazon websites, including: Amazon.com, Amazon.com.au, Amazon.com.br, Amazon.ca, Amazon.cn, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.in, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.com.mx, Amazon.nl, Amazon.es, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ae
Just follow these simple steps with this extension and import any product from any Amazon websites in your Woocommerce store with all their information (name, description, categories, manufacturer, picture, price, variation etc.) in one click.
Step 1: Download and install the required Advanced Importer Chrome Extension in your Chrome browser from here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/advanced-importer/fnckhcfokjndphlmkpoihcjmcpghcofh
Step 2: Install and configure the Amazon Product Importer WooCommerce extension you purchased from the WooCommerce Extension Marketplace.
- Import link and Secret key is required to connect the Amazon Product Importer WooCommerce extension with Chrome extension.
- You can change the Secret key (any random string) any time if needed.
Step 3: Open the Amazon product page that you want to import into your WooCommerce store in the same Chrome browser in which you have previously installed the supporting Chrome extension.
- Open Chrome extension popup.
- Fill the Import link and Secret key that appears in your Amazon Product Importer WooCommerce extension configuration page.
- Click on Connect Button.
- If the Import link and Secret key is valid, you will get a success message and the import form will appear in the Chrome extension popup.
- There are many import options to import. You can use your existing WooCommerce product ID to update product information with Amazon Products.
- If configured, some advanced options for assigning the imported product will be displayed.
Step 4: Fill the required product information as per your requirement and click on the Import Now button.
- The form will be disabled and a process loader will appear on the Chrome extension popup.
- If all is well, you will get a success message and now the product has been imported into your WooCommerce store. You can verify it in your WooCommerce admin product page.
Sample imported product view in the WooCommerce product page.
Steps 1 to 3 is required for first interaction and for further product import you only need follow the last one (Step 4).
This plugin imports all possible data related to the product in the same form as the source is available on the website, so you may need some minor manual modifications according to your requirement.
Just follow the simple instructions below to use this plugin:
1. You will need to install the plugin in your WooCommerce and open the plugin configuration page either from the Plugins page or from the Products > Importer Configuration menu option in your admin panel.
2. Install the Chrome extension in your browser, you will see that the login page requires Import link and Secret key to connect.
3. Copy the Import link and Secret key from the plugin configuration page in your admin panel and paste it into the Chrome extension text box and proceed to connect. If everything works, the extension will connect, and you will see the Import Options in Chrome extension instead of the connection form.
4. You need to go to any Amazon product page and click on the Import button visible at the bottom right of the Chrome extension, you can change some properties if necessary. If everything works, you will get the success message and the product will be imported into your WooCommerce.
For more understanding you can also watch this tutorial video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6-h5ffQBrM .
Only once you will need to follow all the steps, next time you can import products from step 4 only.
If you get any error message during steps 3 and 4 then contact us so that we can take a look and fix the problem.