With the Audio Player plugin for WooCommerce, store managers can add multiple audio files as downloadable products to their catalog allowing shoppers to listen to or download files before purchasing.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the Audio Player for WooCommerce .zip file
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and select Choose File for the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate Plugin.
Configuration ↑ Back to top
To configure the extension, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings within the WordPress admin panel and click on the Audio Player Settings tab. The following settings are available:
- Display on shop page: Select to display audio player on shop page
- Add Custom Text for Pop-up Button: Option to add custom text for pop-up button on shop page
- Display on single product page: Select to display audio player on single product page
- Player Theme Color: Option to set theme color of audio player
- Progress Bar Color: Set custom color for progress bar
- Fill Bar color: Customize color of fill bar
- Player Buttons Color: Choose color of player buttons
- Player Buttons Hover Color: Set colors of player buttons on hover
- Text Color on Audio Player: Customize text color on Audio Player
- List Button Color: Option to set custom color for list Button
- List Header Text Color: Select color of choice for list header text
- List Background Color: Choose color of list background
- List Text Color: Set custom color for list text
Product-Level Settings ↑ Back to top
General ↑ Back to top
To add or edit existing products, go to Products > General and check the Downloadable option. You can then add files to make them available for download.
Audio Player ↑ Back to top
Below the General tab, you will find the Audio Player tab to upload audio files. You can customize file names and upload thumbnails for each audio file.