You can create a bundle based on previous purchases or relevance. When a customer visits a product page, a bundle of recommended products is displayed. With a single click on the “Add to cart” button, all products in the bundle are added to the Cart. Customers can add all of the Frequently Bought Together products to their cart at once, or select the specific ones they want to bundle together in one order. For example, a customer who is looking for a laptop might also be interested in a wireless mouse, laptop case, or a pen drive.
The Bought Together for WooCommerce plugin brings the smart feature in a most convenient way, so you can configure Frequently Bought Together product bunch within a seconds. The Frequently Bought Together feature increases engagement with consumers. Its easier for customers to add multiple products in a single click which means more sales for you and increase in revenue.
Features↑ Back to top
- Configure the layout of the Frequently Bought Together section for each product (Row or Table).
- Configure an unlimited number of recommended products for each product in your store.
- Configure the title of the Frequently Bought Together section.
- Configure Add to Cart button text.
- Configure the Frequently Bought Together widget position.
- Enable / Disable Frequently Bought Together feature.
Installation↑ Back to top
How to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the
bought-together-for-woocommerce.zipfile from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Installing and Managing Plugins (https://wordpress.org/support/article/managing-plugins/).
Once installed and activated, you can see Bought Together settings under WooCommerce and Bought Together tab in Product Data section in product add/edit screen.
Frequently Asked Questions↑ Back to top
How can I display Bought Together feature in product page?
You can select multiple products tocreate a bundle, which can be displaed in 2 formats:
1. Row – Image above with plus icon and list of items below with checkbox.
2. Table – Bought together items displayed in table format.
How does it work?
Customer can add all of the Frequently Bought Together products to their cart at once, or select the specific ones they want to bundle together in one order.
How does it help to increase revenue?
The Frequently Bought Together feature increases engagement and stickiness with consumers. It’s easier for customers to add multiple products in a single click which means more sales for you and an increase in revenue. Customers can add all of the Frequently Bought Together products to their cart at once, or select the specific ones they want to bundle together in one order.
Bought Together Plugin Settings↑ Back to top
Bought Together Product Configuration↑ Back to top
Bought Together Products Output – Table Format↑ Back to top
Bought Together Products Output – Row Format↑ Back to top
Requirements↑ Back to top
Minimum PHP version: 5.6