With Custom Mix & Match Product Boxes for WooCommerce, store owners can create WooCommerce custom product boxes and allows customers to create multiple boxes or bundles from offered products.
Installation↑ Back to top
- Download Custom Mix & Match Product Boxes from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- At the WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate Plugin.
Configuration↑ Back to top
To configure the extension, go to WooCommerce > Settings within the WordPress admin panel. Here, you will find the Custom Boxes tab.
Custom Boxes Settings↑ Back to top
Within Custom Boxes > General Settings, you can configure the following options:
- Select Layout Style: Choose between Detailed (product description is visible) and Compressed to display the products on the front end.
- View Style: Choose to display the products boxes in List or Grid view.
- Add to Cart Text: Set custom text for add to cart button.
- Heading Label: Customize the heading label for product boxes.
- Out of Stock Error Text Message: Customize text to be shown when the product is out of stock.
- Box Success Message: Set custom message when the product box is full.
- Background Color: Customize the background color of the the product boxes.
How to Create Custom Product Boxes↑ Back to top
To Create WooCommerce mix and match boxes, navigate to WooCommerce > Products > All Products > Add New. Within the Product Data tab, set product type to Custom Product Boxes and the “Product Boxes” tab will be added.
- Enable / Disable: Enable or disable product boxes for selected product.
- Pricing Type: From within dropdown, select pricing type – options include:
- Fixed Pricing – Fixed Price of a Box
- Per Item Price with Base Price – Includes item price and product price as well
- Per Item Price Without Base Price – Includes only prices of the products in box.
- Box Quantity: Set the number of products allowed in one box.
- Allow Partially-Filled Box: Select to allow checkout for partially filled boxes.
- Minimum Allowed: Set the minimum number of products required for partially filled boxes.
- Sort Product by Date: Sort products in boxes based on product published date.
- Enable Gift Message: Select to allow customers to add a custom gift message for a product box.
- Enable New Box Quantity: Select to allow customers to add an additional box when the previous box is full.
- Add-on Products: Include add-on products to be displayed in custom box product.
- Pre-Filled Box: Select to pre-fill the product boxes with the selected products. You can set the specific products and their quantities and also can make those products mandatory to purchase in a box.