Thank you for choosing Frame and WooCommerce to power your E-Commerce store.
The fastest way to install Frame is through the WordPress administration dashboard.
- Go to: Appearance > Themes > Add New / Upload Theme
- Upload the frame.zip file you have downloaded from WooCommerce.com
- Activate as you would any other WordPress theme then proceed with the Setup and Configuration.
To install Frame manually:
- Download the latest version of Frame from WooCommerce.com
- Upload the extracted folder to the
/wp-content/themes/dir on your server via FTP.
- Activate Frame from the Appearance > Themes screen in your dashboard.
More info at Using Themes.
Setup And Configuration
Before proceeding with the install process, please make sure that the WooCommerce is installed.
After activating your theme, please navigate to Appearance > Frame:
Afterward, please click on the Demo Content Import tab. Please follow the steps to import your demo content.
Your customization settings are inside Appearance > Customize > Frame.
Logo & Favicon
You can change your logo from Appearance > Customize > Site Identity
There are 2 menu areas on Frame. You can assign your menus from Appearance > Menus.
- Primary Menu: Located under the logo and spans the full width of the header.
- Secondary menu: Next to the search and icons.
Shop Navigation and Description
You can also set an additional category navigation next to the Shop title from Appearance > Customize > Frame > Shop screen.
Shop Filters & Sidebar
The shop sidebar uses widgets assigned to the Shop Sidebar inside Appearance > Widgets.
Customizing the Blog Page
You can add a custom description and select which categories to show on blog archive pages from Appearance > Customize > Frame > Blog
Your footer is divided into columns. The number of columns can be adjusted from Appearance > Customize > Frame > Footer:
Each column gets its content from the same Footer Sidebars inside Appearance > Widgets:
Sub-Footer can be toggled and it’s content modified from Appearance > Customize > Frame > Sub-Footer:
Social Sharing in Blog Posts and Products
Social sharing in Frame uses the JetPack plugin’s sharing features, which can be configured from the below screen:
Thank you for using Premium WooCommerce Themes by Fuel Themes.