1. Ways to Receive Membership Plans
- Sign up
- Manually Assigned
2. Give first time membership for free / for a charge fee for Sign Up mode.
3. Sections which can be restricted using Membership Plans on the site.
- Shipping Methods
- Payment Methods
4. Restriction Types for Products
- Not Purchasable
- Alternate Content
5. Hide Product Details
- Short Description
6. Restriction Types for Pages/Posts/URLs
- Alternate Content
- Excerpt Content
7. Alternate contents can be displayed in Page or in Pop-up modal.
8. Plan Duration Types
- Limited Duration
- Scheduled Date
- Unlimited Duration
9. Trial Period can be given for membership plans
10. Specific Membership Plan purchase can be limited only for users who satisfy set criteria.
11. Access to Restricted Content can be given on set limitations
- Immediately when becoming a member
- After a specific duration of becoming a member
- After trial
12. Child Plan support
Lower priority plans can be linked to higher priority plans so that users having access to higher priority plans will also get access to the restricted items of the lower priority plans.
Site wide discounts can be given for members of specific membership plan.
14. Membership Transfer
Members can transfer their membership plan to another user and the membership privileges will be transferred completely to the new user. It is possible to automatically transfer or admin to approve the transfer.
15. Membership Linking
Members can link their membership plan with other users(admin can limit maximum number of users that can be limited) using which multiple users can use the privileges of a single membership. It is possible to automatically link users or admin to approve the linking.
16. Tier Switching
Automatically upgrade/retain current membership of users without charging them any additional fee if they achieve certain goals set by admin. If goals are not achieved membership can be automatically downgraded.
17. Pay Per Item
Allow users to get access for specific restricted items without having Membership Plan just by paying a minimal fee. Access to Pay Per Items can be given for limited duration.
18. Default Membership
Site admin can set a basic membership plan as Default Membership so that all the non-members on the site can access the privileges of the basic membership plan.
19. Membership Dashboard
Users can manage their memberships and see their privileges in a single place.