Documentation of WooCommerce Multiple Order Email Recipients Extension
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin the file you have downloaded.
- Install Now and Activate.
More information at Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
After activating “Multiple Order Email Recipients”, you should be able to see the “Multiple Email Recipients” section under the WooCommerce menu.
From the general settings tab, you can, ↑ Back to top
- Enable the extension to display secondary email addresses
- Select the checkbox to include secondary emails in CC of order email
- Enter the number of alternate email address fields to create
- Use the checkbox to show field in my account and checkout pages
Email Labels: ↑ Back to top
From this tab, you can add custom email labels.