Thank you for choosing Pure Fashion and WooCommerce to power your E-Commerce store.
The fastest way to install Pure Fashion is through the WordPress administration dashboard.
- Go to: Appearance > Themes > Add New / Upload Theme
- Upload the pure-fashion.zip file you have downloaded from WooCommerce.com
- Activate as you would any other WordPress theme then proceed with the Setup and Configuration.
To install Pure Fashion manually:
- Download the latest version of Pure Fashion from WooCommerce.com
- Upload the extracted folder to the
/wp-content/themes/dir on your server via FTP.
- Activate Pure Fashion from the Appearance > Themes screen in your dashboard.
More info at Using Themes.
Before proceeding with the install process, please make sure that the WooCommerce is installed.
After activating your theme, please navigate to Appearance > Pure Fashion:
Afterward, please click on the Demo Content Import tab. Clicking on the “Import Options” will bring the import panel.
Your customization settings are inside Appearance > Customize > Pure Fashion.
You can change your logo from Appearance > Customize > Site Identity
There are 2 menu areas on Pure Fashion. You can assign your menus from Appearance > Menus.
- Primary Menu: Located on the left on desktop screens and available inside Mobile Menu.
- Secondary menu: Located on the right on desktop screens and available inside Mobile Menu.
The shop sidebar uses widgets assigned to the Shop Sidebar inside Appearance > Widgets.
Your footer is divided into columns. The number of columns can be adjusted from Appearance > Customize > Pure Fashion > Footer:
Each column gets its content from the same Footer Sidebars inside Appearance > Widgets:
Sub-Footer can be toggled and it’s content modified from Appearance > Customize > Pure Fashion > Sub-Footer:
You can easily add Videos to your products on Pure Fashion. They will look like this and display YouTube and Vimeo videos inside a lightbox.
To accomplish this, please go to Edit Product Screen and fill out the Video URL inside Product Data > Pure Fashion:
Social sharing in Pure Fashion uses the JetPack plugin’s sharing features, which can be configured from the below screen:
Thanks for using Premium WordPress Themes by Fuel Themes.