Allow customers to select product quantity with “-” & “+” buttons. Display quantity increment buttons on shop, product and cart page. Set order limits and define quantity steps to increase/decrease on each click. It also supports decimal number.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download Quantity Buttons for WooCommerce and have your .zip file
- At the WordPress admin panel, go to the Plugins section, and click ‘Add New’ to upload and install the plugin you recently downloaded from WooCommerce.com.
- Upload the .zip file to proceed with the installation.
- Wait until the plugin installs. After successful installation, activate the plugin, and move on to configuration settings.
Configurations ↑ Back to top
At the admin panel WooCommerce > Settings and click the Quantity Increment tab to configure this extension. You will find the 2 tabs here such as General Settings and Manage Rule.
General Settings ↑ Back to top
You can customize the following settings in this tab.
- Button Label: (Set quantity input field label)
- Button Style: (Select the button background color)
- Button Font Color: (Choose the button font color)
- Button Font Size: (Choose font size. Recommended 12-25 pixels)
- Quantity Field Width: (Choose button width. Recommended 35-50 pixel)
- Quantity Minimum Limit Error Message: (Customize minimum limit error message)
- Quantity Maximum Limit Error Message: (Customize maximum limit error message)
Manage Rule ↑ Back to top
In this section you can see all the rules created by you with complete information. You can edit and delete the rules from here.
Add Rule: ↑ Back to top
Click “Add New Rule” button to add new rule.
Here you can set the following.
- Add Rules (Set rules priority according to your need)
- Enable / Disable Rule: ( Enable / Disable this rule )
- Minimum Quantity: (Set minimum order quantity a customer has to order for this product)
- Maximum Quantity: (Set maximum order quantity a customer can order for this product.)
- Step: (Define step between allowed quantity. i.e. if you set 25 then the quantity will be displayed like 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1,..)
- Product / Category Restriction: (Option to apply rule on specific products or categories)
- User role: (Select user role if you want to enable this rule for selected user roles)