Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift cards, gift certificates, store credits, discount coupons, and vouchers extending the core functionality of WooCommerce coupons.
This doc article explains how using Smart Coupons, you can generate coupons in bulk with all the necessary options required for a coupon.
How to setup ↑ Back to top
- Go to: Marketing > Coupon.
- Select the “Bulk Generate” tab next to the Coupons tab.
- Enter how many coupons you want to generate in bulk.
- Choose whether to
- Add generated coupons to store: This will only generate the coupon in the store
- Export coupons to CSV: This will only generate coupons in a CSV file. The coupons will not be added in the store
- Email the generated coupons to the recipients after adding to store: This will generate the coupon in the store & it’ll also send those coupons via email to the respective recipient. If the Usage restrictions > Allowed emails field is empty then coupons will only be generated & it’ll not be sent via email.
- Set other coupon details as required.
- Click on Apply