Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift cards, store credits, discount coupons, and vouchers extending the core functionality of WooCommerce coupons.
This doc article explains how using Smart Coupons, you can show a WooCommerce coupon code notice storewide.
The setting ↑ Back to top
The result ↑ Back to top
Steps to display coupon code notice sitewide ↑ Back to top
- Go to Marketing > Coupons > Smart Coupons settings
- Locate the “Enable store notice for the coupon” option.
- Search and select the coupon code you want to show to your users. If you haven’t created any coupon, here’s how to create a coupon
- The selected coupon code along with its description if set will be shown in a banner. If not, a description will be automatically generated.
- Click on ‘Save changes’.
Searching for a coupon code not giving any results ↑ Back to top
If a coupon has any of the following case satisfied, then it will not be shown in search results:
- If coupon type = store credit/gift certificate. As explained here, since store credit/gift certificate is a monetary value assigned as a credit, it cannot be used here
- If coupon amount is 0
- If coupon is expired
- If ‘Auto generate new coupons with each item’ is enabled in the coupon
- If ‘Disable email restriction?’ is enabled
- If coupon is restricted to any email address under ‘Allowed emails’