Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
After activation of the Store Locator with Google Maps extension, you can find the “Store Locator” in WordPress admin panel. Click to view settings and get started.
Adding new store location: ↑ Back to top
You can add multiple store locations and view them on a grid to perform bulk actions.
Note: Before adding your first store location, it is recommended to add timetables, tags and holidays.
While adding a new store location you can:
- Customize store slug (URL)
- Enable store and add its title
- Add store address and description
- Add store email, phone number
- Add Zoom level (1-18), higher zoom level shows the location closer on map
- Add store latitude and longitude to show location pin
- Add store meta title and description
- Select store time zone and timetable
- Select store tags and holidays
- Search and add products available in store
Steps to create Timetable, Tags and Holidays are stated below. Once they are created, you will be able to select them in this store creation form.
Adding timetables: ↑ Back to top
Go to Store locator > Timetable to add new timings for different stores.
While creating a new timetable you can:
- Enable time table
- Add a title for future reference
- Enable days and specify the start, break and end time for each day
Adding Tags: ↑ Back to top
You can add multiple tags and attach them to the relevant stores.
Adding holidays: ↑ Back to top
You can create holidays and add the start and end date of each holiday. Once the holidays are created, you are able to attach them to relevant store locations.
Configuration Options: ↑ Back to top
The extension offers extensive customization options to configure the store locator as per your requirements.
General Settings: ↑ Back to top
- Enable meta title and description of store locator page
- Add default map latitude and longitude
- Add API key
- Set map zoom (1-18) – the map will be zoomed to its maximum
- Add icon for stores and change marker with custom image
- Enable holidays, tag, timetable and available in stores section on the product page and also customize its position
- Shortcode to display store finder section on any page
Search Settings: ↑ Back to top
Customize the default search radius and maximum radius for Google maps search.
Manage Links: ↑ Back to top
You can enable the footer link and customize its title.
Style: ↑ Back to top
Enable styling and change the icons and colors of different buttons and labels used in the extension.
Customize: ↑ Back to top
The customize tab allows you to change the tiles and labels of different buttons used in the extension.
How to get API Key: ↑ Back to top