Syncee is a global B2B dropshipping and wholesale platform designed to help retailers find products to sell and suppliers to work with. With the Syncee – Global Dropshipping for WooCommerce plugin you can automate your product uploads, updates, and order data synchronization.
Requirements↑ Back to top
- Minimum WooCommerce version required: 2.6.0
- WooCommerce version tested up to: 2.6.0
- Minimum WordPress version required: 4.6
- Minimum PHP version required: 7.1
- PHP version tested up to: 7.1
- Additional requirements: SSL Certificate, SOAP, Allow PHP Curl
Installation↑ Back to top
- Click “Sign Up Now” to install.
- If an existing Syncee user, enter in login credentials and click LOGIN. If a new user, you will need to create a Syncee account by clicking on the REGISTER button and completing the required fields.
- If creating a new Syncee account, the next step will prompt you to add the domain of the store.
- On the next screen, click APPROVE to connect Syncee to your WooCommerce store.
- Once the installation is done, you will be redirected and logged into Syncee. Follow the provided setup instructions to complete the process.
For every new customer, Syncee provides a free Starter plan with 25 manageable products on the Syncee Marketplace. This package ends if you choose to upgrade to a higher Syncee plan. Check all pricing details.
Any Questions?↑ Back to top
Please check out our Help Center for details:
- Find products in the Syncee Marketplace and import them easily one-by-one
- How to import products in bulk from our Marketplace, Find Suppliers menu?
- Collection of the articles for retailers
In case of any questions, please contact Syncee’s support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or via Syncee’s in-app chat.