Product variation table plugin for WooCommerce allows store owners to display the table for all the product variations on the product page.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download Product Variation Table for WooCommerce and have your .zip file
- At the WordPress admin panel, go to the Plugins section, and click ‘Add New’ to upload and install the plugin you just downloaded from WooCommerce.
- Upload the .zip file to proceed with the installation.
- Wait until the plugin installs. After successful installation, activate the plugin, and move on to configuration settings.
Configurations ↑ Back to top
At the WooCommerce admin panel, go to WooCommerce >Settings>Variation Table to configure the general settings for the variation table plugin. Here you will find the four Tabs of the Variation Table General Settings, Display Settings, Table Settings, and Export Buttons Settings.
General Settings: ↑ Back to top
In this section you can set a variation table on whole store products by checking the Enable plugin for all variation products option. You can display multiple variation data in table i.e. Thumbnails, Title Variations, Price SKU, Stock and many more.
Set number of products to be displayed in variations table per page. However you can exclude the specific product or categories.
Display Settings: ↑ Back to top
You can set the following in the display settings.
- Elementor: (Switch on this option if you are using Elementor theme and use shortcode to display variation table)
- Ajax Action: (Enable/Disable Ajax Action)
- Display Variation Table: (Display variation table before/after single product summary )
- Add to cart Button Text: ( Customize add to cart button text )
- Hide Variation Option: (Check this option to hide default display of variations on product page)
Table Design: ↑ Back to top
Here you can customize the design of the variation table or you can go with the default design. You can customize Table header, Table Body, Multiple Cart Buttons, Add to Cart Button, and Export Buttons.
Export Button Settings: ↑ Back to top
In this tab, you can select from the various Export Buttons which you want to display on the product page.
Product Level Settings: ↑ Back to top
At the WooCommerce admin panel, go to Products and add or edit any variable product. In product settings move to the Product Data section and click the Variation Table tab.
In this tab, you have option to use General Setting configurations or product specific configurations.
Here you will find all the data for variations such as Title, Price, Image, Short Descriptions, Stock, etc. on product level. You can choose the data you want to display in table.
You can also use shortcode specified in Variation Shortcode tab to display table anywhere on product page.