Thank you for choosing Wild Sports and WooCommerce to power your E-Commerce store.
Installation↑ Back to top
The fastest way to install Wild Sports is through the WordPress administration dashboard.
- Go to: Appearance > Themes > Add New / Upload Theme
- Upload the wild-sports.zip file you have downloaded from WooCommerce.com
- Activate as you would any other WordPress theme then proceed with the Setup and Configuration.
To install Wild Sports manually:
- Download the latest version of Wild Sports from WooCommerce.com
- Upload the extracted folder to the
/wp-content/themes/dir on your server via FTP.
- Activate Wild Sports from the Appearance > Themes screen in your dashboard.
More info at Using Themes.
Setup And Configuration↑ Back to top
Before proceeding with the install process, please make sure that WooCommerce is installed.
After activating your theme, please navigate to Appearance > Wild Sports:
Afterward, please click on the Demo Content Import tab. Please follow the steps to import your demo content.
Customization↑ Back to top
Your customization settings are within Appearance > Customize > Wild Sports.
Logo & Favicon↑ Back to top
You can change your logo from Appearance > Customize > Site Identity
Menus↑ Back to top
There are three menu areas on Wild Sports. You can assign your menus from Appearance > Menus.
- Sub-Header Menu: Located inside Sub-Header
- Primary Menu: Located next to the logo.
- Secondary menu: Located under the main menu inside mobile menu.
Shop Filters & Sidebar↑ Back to top
The shop sidebar uses widgets assigned to the Shop Sidebar within Appearance > Widgets.
Customizing the Blog Page↑ Back to top
You can add a custom description and select which categories to show on blog archive pages from Appearance > Customize > Wild Sports > Blog
Footer↑ Back to top
Your footer is divided into columns. The number of columns can be adjusted from Appearance > Customize > Wild Sports > Footer:
Each column gets its content from the same Footer Sidebars within Appearance > Widgets:
Sub-Footer↑ Back to top
Sub-Footer can be toggled and its content modified from Appearance > Customize > Wild Sports > Sub-Footer:
Social Sharing in Blog Posts and Products↑ Back to top
Social sharing in Wild Sports uses the JetPack plugin’s sharing features which can be configured from the below screen:
Thanks for using Premium WordPress Themes by Fuel Themes.