Add custom images to your product tags and display them on product and archive pages
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
Once the plugin is installed and activated, you will notice a new item under WooCommerce > Custom Product Tag Image.
General Settings: ↑ Back to top
The general settings tab enables you to configure following details,
- Turn on/off the tags visibility
- Customize tag position for product & archive pages (select none to hide)
- Display text, icon or both
- Display image in square or circle style
- Customize font size and family
Adding Tag Images: ↑ Back to top
Once the extension is installed and visibility is set as “ON” you will notice an image upload option with your products > tags. You can add images to existing tags or create new tags and add images.
Assigning Tags to Products: ↑ Back to top
Once the tags are created you can assign them to products individually. You can assign these tags in bulk using the bulk edit feature in product grid.