- Click “Sign Up Now” to install.
- Select desired plan.
- If an existing user, login to your account. If new user, register an account and then login to your account.
Here’s a step-by-step guide for connecting a store to Setary:
- First, go to the “Stores” tab in Setary.
- Then, click the “Add Store” button.
- Next, download and install the Setary helper plugin on your WooCommerce store.
- After that, enter the store URL in the Setary platform and click to connect.
- Finally, approve the connection to complete the process.
Once your store is connected, you can start managing your products:
- Go to the “Products” tab in Setary.
- Make sure your store is selected and watch as the products load into the platform.
- Click into the relevant cells to make your updates.
- When you’re ready, click “Save Changes” to sync those updates back to your WooCommerce store.
With Setary, you can easily connect your WooCommerce store and manage your products in a convenient spreadsheet format. Follow these steps to get started and start using Setary to improve your product management today.
View the full documentation on our website.