Overview ↑ Back to top
Every time you receive an order for a gift card, a unique gift card code of equal value is generated and sent to the specified recipient. The gift card owner can:
- Use it to pay for orders by entering the code directly at checkout.
- Add the gift card to their account for later use.
Important: Gift Cards requires WooCommerce 3.3+.
Documentation Contents ↑ Back to top
Store Owner’s Guide
Troubleshooting & Support ↑ Back to top
Purchased Gift Cards and need assistance? If you’ve found an issue:
- Ensure you have the latest versions of all extensions and themes. Go to WooCommerce > System Status to check for plugin updates and other important information that may require your attention.
- Rule out a plugin conflict: Turn off all plugins except WooCommerce and WooCommerce Gift Cards. If the issue is resolved, find the plugin that triggers it by re-activating plugins one by one.
- Rule out a theme conflict. Activate Storefront, or a default WordPress theme such as Twenty Fourteen and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Read the most Frequently Asked Questions for possible solutions.
- Use the WooCommerce Self Service Guide.
If you followed these steps but the issue persists, get in touch with us via the Help Desk!