- Login to your WordPress website dashboard.
- Go to the “Plugins” menu.
- Click on “Add new” & then “Upload plugin” button.
- Upload plugins Zip file downloaded from WooCommerce “private-store-for-woocommerce.zip”
- Install and Activate the plugin.
- After installing the plugin you will find a new menu “Private Store” in admin menus.
Private Store For WooCommerce
Privatize your online store allowing registered users to access your online shop, the Private Store for WooCommerce adds the feature to force the guest customers to login/register to view the private products, product categories, product tags and pages.After downloading the plugin from WooCommerce follow the below instructions to install & activate the plugin.