PW Sales Scheduler for WooCommerce allows you to schedule sales in advance.
Installation↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration↑ Back to top
A Sales Event has a start and end date and it includes a collection of Deals to indicate which products are on sale.
After installing the plugin, you can create your first Sales Event, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Marketing > PW Sales Scheduler
- Click on one of the three buttons to specify the start and end date for the Event.
- Click the green button to create your first deal which will indicate the products on sale.
- Walk through the steps in the wizard to add products to the deal.
- After adding the deal you will be returned to the Event Dashboard. From here you can create another Event, add more deals to the existing events, and change other settings.
Usage↑ Back to top
Depending on the configuration of your deals, customers will see the products on sale with an end date to create urgency and promote purchases.
Troubleshooting↑ Back to top
If you encounter any issues, try disabling all plugins except for WooCommerce and PW Sales Scheduler for WooCommerce. If the issue has been resolved, re-enable plugins one at a time until the issue returns. Once you know which plugin is conflicting, contact our support team for further assistance.
FAQs↑ Back to top
How can I show all products on sale using a shortcode?↑ Back to top
The sale prices aren’t actually being changed in the database, it is happening on the fly based on the promotion configuration.
We added a new attribute to the products shortcode called pw_sales_scheduler. To use it, append the pw_sales_scheduler attribute to your products shortcode. For example:
[products limit="4" columns="2" pw_sales_scheduler="8" ]
This will show 4 products in 2 columns from the PW Sales Scheduler Event “8”. For more information on the products shortcode, follow this link:
Note: to get the PW Sales Scheduler Event ID, click on the Deal inside the event to edit it. You will see the ID in your browser bar.
Questions and Feedback↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out the pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with us via the Help Desk.