Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
After the successful installation of reCaptcha for wooCommerce, you can see a new tab called “reCaptcha” in the wooCommerce settings tab.
- On left side bar click on “wooCommerce” –> “settings”
- Click on “reCaptcha” tab in settings screen.
- Now set general settings like “Site Key” and “Secret Key” and reCaptcha version etc.
- Now you can enable reCaptcha for following
- WooCommerce registration captcha
- WooCommerce login captcha
- WooCommerce lost password captcha
- WooCommerce guest checkout captcha
- WooCommerce login checkout captcha
- WooCommerce add payment method captcha
- WooCommerce pay for order captcha
- WordPress login screen captcha
- WordPress registration screen captcha
- WordPress lost password screen captcha
- WooCommerce Product review screen captcha
- WooCommerce order track screen captcha
- WordPress Comment form captcha
For example, check below for how to enable reCaptcha for the WooCommerce registration screen.
Usage ↑ Back to top
Once you enable reCaptcha on the required places, You can see it on the frontend.
Login and Registration ↑ Back to top
Lost Password ↑ Back to top
Checkout ↑ Back to top
FAQs ↑ Back to top
How to get reCaptcha keys?
You can follow our guideline how to get reCaptcha keys