Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift cards, store credits, discount coupons, and vouchers extending the core functionality of WooCommerce coupons.
This doc article explains how you can restrict usage of a coupon to specific payment methods.
Some customers prefer only trusted/popular or their local payment gateway while making a purchase. Restricting coupons to these payment methods will encourage your customers to buy from you.
How to configure ↑ Back to top
- Go to your WordPress Admin panel. Click on Marketing > Coupons.
- Create a new coupon or open an existing one. Enter the required details.
- Go to the “Usage restrictions” tab.
- Look for the field “Payment methods”. Here, you need to choose the payment method/s on which you want to allow the usage of this coupon. In this example, the coupon will get applied only when the customer selects PayPal or Stripe as the payment gateway.
- Publish or Save the coupon.