Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift cards, store credits, discount coupons, and vouchers extending the core functionality of WooCommerce coupons.
This doc article explains how you can restrict usage of a coupon to the specified shipping methods.
Restricting coupons by shipping methods is one of the best tricks to encourage your customers to use a particular shipping method.
- Go to your WordPress Admin panel. Click on Marketing > Coupons.
- Create a new coupon or open an existing one. Enter the required details.
- Go to the “Usage restrictions” tab.
- Look for the field “Shipping methods”. Here, you need to choose the shipping method/s on which you want to allow the usage of this coupon. In this example, the coupon will get applied only when the customer selects Flat rate or Local pickup as the shipping method.
- Publish or Save the coupon.