The free Accommodation add-on for WooCommerce Bookings makes it possible to rent and lease hotel rooms, homes, apartments or other spaces to customers.
You can offer:
- Rates for overnight stays
- Ability to calculate special rates
- Reservations that span nights instead of days
- Check-in/check-out times listed on the product page, cart and order
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the WooCommerce Bookings .zip file from your WooCommerce.com account if you do not already have Bookings installed.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
- Search for WooCommerce Accommodation Bookings from WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Install Now button.
More information at:.
Setup and Usage ↑ Back to top
Setting global check-in/check-out times ↑ Back to top
Site-wide check-in and check-out times are displayed to the user when booking and purchasing and reviewing past bookings.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Bookings > Settings > Accommodation
- Enter the check-in and check-out times.
Creating an Accommodation product ↑ Back to top
The add-on follows the same setup as WooCommerce Bookings, except it gives you the option to use an Accommodation product.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Products > Add New and add a new product using the Accommodation product type.
- Enter general settings, such as cancellation policy and max length of booking.
- Go to the Rates tab and set a standard room rate.
- Go to the Availability tab and set number of rooms and other info.*
More information at WooCommerce Bookings documentation.
Setting special rates ↑ Back to top
If you want to charge different rates for weekends, holidays or another occasion:
- Go to the Rates tab.
- Click Add Range, and a new row appears in the rates table.
- Select the type of rule you want to create from the dropdown, i.e., Specific nights (December 25), entire months or weeks, or specific days of the week. Rates are configured for nights, not days, so both the start and end date are used to calculate special pricing.
- Enter a cost for the rule. This price is used instead of the standard rate, if customers select a night that falls within range.
Setting a custom availability range ↑ Back to top
To create a Custom Availability Range, such as weekdays only or no Sundays, see: WooCommerce Bookings — Creating a Bookable Product.
Frequently Asked Questions ↑ Back to top
Why do my Accommodation Products show higher prices than I defined in the dashboard? ↑ Back to top
If the prices shown on the product do not match the prices defined in the dashboard, the caching mechanism used for pricing calculation is most likely still using old information (e.g. when you updated the prices, or when changing a Bookable product to an Accommodation product).
The quickest way to make sure that your prices are correct is to save your existing accommodation product again. The save will update the cache and the price on your site will now reflect what you have defined in your dashboard.
Questions and Feedback ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the Help Desk.