SnapScan allows South African customers to check out securely and faster with a simple scan or tap. Because the app encrypts and stores a user’s card details on their phones, your customers spend less time in checkout and more time shopping!
- A SnapScan account. To sign up, visit www.snapscan.co.za
- WooCommerce version 6.8 or higher
- WordPress version 5.8 or higher
- PHP version 7.2 or higher
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded.
- Activate the extension.
More information at: Installing and Managing Plugins
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > SnapScan.
- Enable when ready to go live.
- Enter a Title and Description shown to customers in checkout.
- Enter the SnapCode and Merchant API Key and Merchant Callback Token provided to you by SnapScan.
- Save changes.
- Customers select the SnapScan payment option
- Customers scan the unique code to pay
- WooCommerce sets the order to Processing when payment is complete, and you ship the goods
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your merchant name, and they will sort you out!
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer
via the Help Desk.