WooCommerce Splash Popup allows store owners to display a popup on their website containing content from WordPress pages on their site. Set content to show based on whether the user is logged in or not, and if the user is a customer or not.
The popup appears on the first page visited by a customer. Once hidden, the popup is hidden via a cookie.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Splash Popup.
- Select a WordPress page (by title) to show to:
- Logged Out Users
- Logged In Users
- Logged In Customers
- Enter the number of days that a cookie should remember store visits.
- Tick the Force Display checkbox if you wish the popup display under all conditions. Typically enabled for testing purposes.
- Save changes.
WooCommerce Splash Popup creates a popup from a WordPress page you create on your website. By creating a separate newsletter signup page, you can link to it and have customers sign up via the popup. But this is not a typical feature of the extension itself.
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the Help Desk.